Rebecca is a 2x World Champion and one of today's best female wakesurfers in the world. Thanks to her experience we can offer our customers the
most advanced wakesurf boards in the world.
Board: Airbaze Xcept 4'4"
Some of her placements:
- 1st place 2013 Chill & Ride, Freistett/Germany
- 1st place 2013 Battle Of The Boards, Linz/Austria
- 1st place 2013 Evowake, Passau/Germany
- 1st place 2013 AIRBAZE Swiss Wakesurf Championships
- 3rd place 2013 World Wakesurf Champion Pro Surf, Parker/USA
- 1st place 2012 AIRBAZE Swiss Wakesurf Championships
- 1st place 2011 World Wakesurf Champion Pro Surf, Parker/USA
- 1st place 2010 World Wakesurf Champion Pro Surf, Minneapolis/USA
- 1st place 2010 Wake Surf Festival Champion, Murg/Switzerland
and more than 20x 1st places in Europe and around the world!
Rebecca's dedication to wakesurfing:
- Wakesurf board designer for Airbaze Wakesurf Boards
- Ambassador for Centurion Boats
- Ambassador for Sticky Bumps Surf Wax
- Co-organizer & head judge at 2012 & 2013 Swiss Wakesurf Championships
(qualifiers for World Championship)
- Judge at European Wakesurf Tour events in Germany and Austria
Rebecca in the media:
- Zürichseezeitung, newspaper report & front page, Switzerland, june & july 2013
- Radio Energy, interview, Switzerland, sept 2011
- SonntagsZeitung, newspaper portrait, Switzerland, jan 2011
- Tages Anzeiger, newspaper portrait, Switzerland, dec 2010
Related Blog Posts
She did it again! AIRBAZE Pilot Rebecca Ort wins the Chill & Ride Wakesurf competition in Freistett, Germany. This is her winning run, captured by the AIRBAZE Hidden Cam ;)
Support AIRBAZE Pilot Rebecca Ort and watch her video contest run at MyWake Challenge.
Congrats to all AIRBAZE Pilots at Battle Of The Boards in Linz, Austria, an official event of the European Wakesurf Tour.
Rebecca Ort, 1st Women Surf
Aisha Van Wieringen, 2nd Women Surf
Patrick "Froanz" Haebig, 1st Men Surf
Three AIRBAZE Pilots placed first at Evowake 2013 in Passau, Germany. Amazing, guys! Congrats to all Pilots on the podiums: Rebecca Ort (1st place Women’s Pro Surf), Günter Kornreder (1st place Men’s Pro Surf), Aisha Van Wieringen (1st place Women’s Amateur Surf) and Patrick Haebig (2nd place Men’s Amateur Surf)
Rebecca Ort wins the Swiss Wakesurf Championships 2013 in Richterswil, Lake Zurich, Switzerland (Women's Pro Surf). AIRBAZE Pilot Michelle Berner places 3rd with her AIRBAZE Xcept.
Congrats also to AIRBAZE Pilot Günter "Kongo" Kornreder who wins the Master's, his team mate Lubi Wittock placed 3rd on his new AIRBAZE Rot8 Skim. AIRBZE Pilot Aisha Van Wieringen placed 3rd in the Women's Amateur Division.
Well done, Pilots!
The water in Switzerland still didn't warm up much that's why AIRBAZE Pilot Rebecca Ort went out for some drysuit shredding on Lake Zurich. It was only 5C/40F but she didn't care and enjoyed the wake behind her new Centurion Enzo SV244.
Das Wasser ist in der Schweiz immer noch nicht wärmer geworden. Doch AIRBAZE Pilot Rebecca Ort ist das egal, sie ist einfach in ihrem Drysuit auf dem Wasser unterwegs. 5 Grad, was soll's? Sie hat die Welle hinter ihrem neuen Centurion Enzo SV244 jedenfalls genossen.
Women's Pro Surf
3rd place: 2X World Champion Rebecca Ort
Women's Amateur Surf:
3rd place: Aisha Van Wieringen
photos: JB Hager/CWSA